1. Must have a height-adjustable device and a flexible 360-degree arbitrary rotation basic function.
2. The depth and width of the seat should be correct. office chair The front edge of the chair should be kept circular and the fiber cloth surface with good air permeability should be selected.
3. Backrest with support for the body and elimination of fatigue.
4. With the curve design of the human waist size, office chair to prevent the waist spine from arching, and to protect the lumbar spine.
5. The chair must be moved with the body, and the user must not be restricted. There is only one sitting position.
6. Select the five-pronged foot base with large bottom area and high safety.
7. The chair must be able to move freely. office chair It is best to use a chair with wheels, and the wheels are made of different materials depending on the softness and hardness of the floor.
8. The chair must not have a bad design that hooks the clothes or obstructs the work. office chair If a chair with armrests is used, the material with good surface feel should be selected.
9. All adjustment devices should be simple and easy to operate.
10. It should be designed to add accessories such as handrails at any time.
11. Choose a chair that is suitable for the user's own use, as well as product warranty and perfect after-sales service.
12. Has a beautiful appearance and appropriate color matching.
- Daily Maintenance Of Office Chairs
- How To Choose A Leisure Chair?
- Leisure Chair Is A Chair That We Usually Enjoy ...
- Leisure Chair Cleaning And Maintenance
- Knowledge Of Leisure Chair Collocation
- Leisure Chair Maintenance Skills
- Bedroom Leisure Chair Purchase Matching Skills
- How To Protect The Lumbar Spine From The Office...
- The Height Of The Office Chair Is Best
- Bar Chair Selection Skills
- What Is An Office Chair